Sunday, March 18, 2007

Our Blog is on the Move!

Please join us at our new site at http://preachershouse.wordpress.com We have experienced several problems and decided it was easier to start over than to continue patching.

Also, this is our Spring Break and we will be going on another Route 66 trip ending at the Tulsa Workshop. We will try to post this week on our new site. Please leave more comments on resilience if you have not answered the questions post. All of the comments have helped me to make it a better series so keep them coming!

I am not very computer friendly and wordpress seems to be easier for me to figure out. We have categories on the new site that will take you to all of my Marriage on Mondays, Josh's drawings, Resilience posts, posts about songs, family happenings, .... Please check out some of our older posts. If you would like to get to know us more as a family, check out the family happenings posts.

I may post a cartoon for Marriage on Mondays tomorrow if we can figure out how. Otherwise, it will be back on the following Monday so join us then. I cant imagine a whole week without blogging! Surely we will find a computer somewhere!
Kathy

No comments: