Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Turn Your Eyes Toward Jesus


“Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace.”

I have had a lot on my mind lately. Life’s decisions are never easy for me. I have a hard time with worrying and wondering what God’s will for me is and why He doesn’t hurry up and reveal it in an easy to understand way. I do understand when there is a ‘no’ and I am grateful for the answer even if I am disappointed.

All of this stress can be remedied very simply. Just look toward Jesus. All of my cares are eased in thoughts of His love for even people like me. If He can love the unlovely, the poor, the tax collectors, the sick, the sad, then I know I qualify too. If I can just personify the Word then I see Him there with open arms saying “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
In His arms with you,
Kathy

2 comments:

Neva said...

Wanted you to know, I am okay today. A night of prayer and healthy self talk reminding me that I am God's favorite child and He cares for me and mine, worked wonders. Thank you for praying with and for me.
Love ya
Peace
n

Anonymous said...

A great reminder for all of us. Thanks, Kathy. Okay, I think I've hit all your latest posts now. :) It's been a crazy day.